Anyone that has started their own business knows that billing is one of the biggest challenges that they will face. It’s also the thing that can make or break a business.
If you are not billing your customers properly or on time, your company runs the risk of losing customers and going out of business. It’s imperative that you partner with a company that knows how to bill your customers properly, especially when you are operating in the telecom space. That’s why it’s so important to partner with an MVNE like Telgoo5 who understands your billing needs. We integrate carrier billing and IoT billing at a glance, so you can see carrier billing and customer billing, while also estimating your net margins. There are over a thousand permissions in the system to help create your own workflow. The bottom line is that we provide our clients with the best possible billing service so that they can scale effectively and continue to provide stellar service.
Billing is literally what we do all day long. We specialize in all types of different billing and rest assured, we can customize our billing packages to fit your customer needs. Whether you need fixed, fiber, ISP, VOIP, IoT billing solutions or any other types of billing, we can handle it. Our infrastructure was also built to scale, so we can deal with a large influx of customers too.
One of the areas that we shine is MVNO, MVNE and MNO billing. Our telecom billing software is second to none. We operate hundreds of millions of transactions each and every day, and our client base knows that they can count on us to get the job done promptly and properly for their end customers. If there is ever any problem, our customer service team is on it right away- and able to solve it to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Settle Customer Dispute with Dependable IoT Billing Solutions
One of the biggest challenges when it comes to billing is ensuring that the bills are itemized and accounted for. Some providers will not give you the peace of mind of being able to provide you with current records. It could be because their infrastructure is not sophisticated enough, or they are unable to scale at the rate that you need them to. Whatever the reason, without the ability to audit your customer’s bills and have a paper trail of transactions, your company is at a loss. You’re also in big trouble if there is a dispute or if you need to make an adjustment to payment. Fortunately, with Telgoo5, all of your transactions are in the cloud and perfectly preserved for future reference. This saves you valuable time and helps you look far more professional to your customers.
Our billing is CDR based and occurs in real time- on or offline. Our software is specifically designed to be both scalable and flexible, giving you the opportunity to customize it as you see fit. We do not offer cookie-cutter solutions. We know that each company is different, which is why we can shift our offering to fit your needs. We have hundreds of billing profiles and over a thousand different combinations of services that you can pick and choose from. We know that each business is unique, and trust that you know what’s best for you. Simply let us know how we can best serve you and we will!
Enforce Credit Limits and Offer Bespoke Subscription Plans
IoT is vast in scope. As a technology, it has different uses for different people. The best thing about IoT is that it can be used on large as well as small scale. It is possible to run self-sustained business operations on big scale like ‘rent a bike’ service or on a small scale for ‘home surveillance’ purpose. Depending on the type of use case, the charges for IoT data services can vary considerably. Therefore, it is essential that an IoT billing services provider can offer services that can be metered accurately. Also, it is imperative that all the subscriptions are monitored periodically, and when the data consumption exceeds a pre-defined value, then throttling or disconnection of services should be implemented. Enforcement of credit limits in every IoT business use case is crucial as it prevents subscribers from incurring unexpected charges.
In order to implement these policies accurately and create bespoke plans for subscribers, you need a real-time Online Charging System (OCS). Some of the benefits of using an OCS for IoT services are:
- Session based charging function (SBCF) – The OCS comes with SBCF that allows for the real-time tracking of IoT sessions. As it charges users based on the length of their IoT sessions, it is perfect for measuring M2M data connectivity.
- Authorization and management of services – An OCS is responsible for providing initial authorization and re-authorization of any access to an IoT service. It also administers certain additional real-time subscriber features that may include are but not limited to live balance, black list and IoT lifecycle.
- Quota balance updates – Modern-day IoT users would like timely updates about the IoT data that they have left in their account. Telgoo5’s OCS has an in-built Account and Balance Management Function (ABMF), which tracks the IoT service usage at all times and provides a convenient portal for checking up on the quota left.
- Flexibility in creating bespoke plans – In order to cater to the needs of customers (both business and regular users), you need to have a telecom billing system that allows you to stack different services as per your desire. This flexibility in billing allows MVNOs and MNOs to create pertinent IoT services plans for different types of subscribers.
Best Customer Experience with Telgoo5 IoT Billing Solutions
We also ensure that all proper taxes are added to your bills. This is one area that is overlooked by a lot of new companies, and it can lead to costly headaches in the long run. By making sure that we cover all of our bases upfront, we provide our clients with a smooth path forward and ensure the best end customer experience.
Apart from Billing
Apart from IoT billing solutions, there are many other important facets of a telecom services platform. Have a look at some of these vital attributes:
- Security – IoT network is susceptible to hackers’ threat as the information that it transfers is not always overseen by users (as the transmission of data is between machines). Therefore, it is crucial that you invest in a reliable platform that employs robust encryption to prevent unauthorized hacker access. At Telgoo5, we take security very seriously and always provide a unique public IP to the users. And, we also use the latest and greatest encryptions standards e.g. AES to prevent hackers from getting into the system.
- APIs and advanced features – For an MVNO, it can be hard to meet the emerging requirements by consistently altering the platform that it employs. As IoT poses new requirements at every step, you need a partner that supplies APIs to meet every new need. For example, you can launch a Telgoo5-provided API to instantly use a pre-existing partnership with a shipping vendor to deliver IoT SIMs.
- Complete reporting – It won’t be possible for you to make sense of what your subscribers are doing and what they want unless you have complete reporting functionality. At Telgoo5, we offer a slave database to all our clients. This database is directly updated by a master database, and provides you access to complete information about your subscribers.
Not all MVNEs are created equal. We pride ourselves on having a billing apparatus which is second to none. It’s what we do, all day, every day! Put your MVNO or MNO in the best hands possible with Telgoo5. Apart from IoT billing solutions, we also support our clients by delivering a robust and secure platform that comes with cutting-edge functionalities for fulfilling emerging needs.